Rural cottage on circa 1.45 acres of south facing land. Requires renovation
DNG Galvin provides valuations to the highest professional standards, as set down in the RICS Red Book. As an RICS Registered Valuer . Our dedicated Valuation Team provides a professional and responsive service, using their detailed market knowledge and comprehensive property database for comparative purposes. providing valuations of residential commercial and agricultural property
We provide valuations for...
- Residential sale and letting valuations – You may need a valuation on your home for a number of different reasons and we are here to give you the most accurate valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the property market.
- Commercial sale & letting valuations – We have years of experience in valuing retail, industrial and commercial units.
- Probate – We act for a number of law firms where they require probate valuations confirming the value of a property at the date of the deceased.
- Valuation for HSE fair deal scheme– Nursing homes require a property valuation to be carried out in the event of an application being made under the Fair Deal Scheme. We carry out these valuations with minimal fuss and in the strictest of confidence.
- Valuation for revenue purposes– There are many reasons that you or your financial advisors require current property values when accessing Revenue liabilities such as Stamp Duty, Capital Gains, and Property Tax.
- Finance & banking valuations – Usually required if you need a valuation for finance purposes or are re-mortgaging. We have completed extensive valuations for most banks and financial institutions.
- Valuation for asset management purposes– In addition to disposing of assets, financial companies require regular updates of the value of the properties they hold as security.
- Valuation for portfolio purposes– Usually required for financing or shareholder information. We have previously carried out valuations for clients such as Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, Irish Light ,ESB, Cork County Council, MMD Construction
- Off Plans valuations for new homes – We specialise in new home valuations including off plans, ideal for funders financing full developments, developers in order to gain an accurate selling price or for the end purchaser. We have extensive PI insurance and can provide our insurance cert on request.
- Family law– We provide valuations for many different case types including separations, family disputes and will attend court cases where necessary.
- Red Book valuations – As a Registered RICS Valuer we can provide a detailed Red Book Valuation as requested
Why choose DNG Galvin for a Valuation
- Experience and market knowledge
- Nationwide coverage
- RICS Registered valuer